My third attempt at 3D graphics.  This time around I tried to actually make something resembling a game engine, with infrastructure in place for things like handling a window, manipulating a scene hierarchy, etc.  I even integrated PhysX for physics support, and made a model viewer app for editing material and physics settings for the custom model format I came up with.  I didn’t really know how to do windows GUI programming though, so I just everything with dialogs since that was all I knew how to do!

Overall the engine didn’t turn out very nice (probably because I had no idea what the heck I was doing), and unfortunately I never really made a game with it either.  I did use it for a prototype of JumpSwitch though, which was neat.  Still D3D9 with C++.